Export documents

When transporting trucks, trailers and other vehicles, you have various customs documents necessary for example, an EX1 document (export declaration) wich we can make directly at our office.
This is needed when exporting your vehicle outside the EU.

Verhaegh Trading B.V. has direct contact with the customs and all the know-how on import and export restrictions, customs formalities and regulations at home.
This is for your benefit, because it helps ensure that your vehicle arrives safely and correctly at your selected destination.

Also our staff can provide you with an EUR1 document and Certificate of Origin (CVO).